I do those things you don’t want to do; don’t have time to do; or don’t know how to do, working digitally from my Exmoor home as your virtual assistant. With over 30 years’ experience working in administration and finance, both in public and private sectors and now as a sole trader, my organisational skills and expertise enhance businesses in myriad ways:
- audio transcription of documents and formal reports for architects, surveyors, engineers, conservators and medical consultants a speciality;
- brand consistency;
- customer database maintenance;
- task analysis/office manual creation;
- email newsletter set-up/maintenance;
- website creation/maintenance;
- creation/re-purposing of marketing content;
- social media scheduling;
- diary management;
- email housekeeping;
- online research,
- personal administration
- insert your own whatever-it-is-you-need
all of which are undertaken with a passionate commitment to standardising processes to bring increased efficiency, productivity and profits.
Similarly advocating best practice and work/life balance, in cultivating my Facebook group – Kitty’s Community (did I mention I’m a crazy cat lady?) – I seek to promote not only these standards but build a supportive online community, knowing how incredibly powerful and mutually beneficial such communities can be. LinkedIn is a favourite social media sharing platform besides.
Priced to suit all budgets, service packages can be purchased hourly, monthly or on a project basis.
Expanding upon my architect, surveyor, engineer, conservator and medical consultant client base, I hope to cultivate creative artisans, culinary artisans, caterers, photographers, florists, milliners, sole traders, B&B owners and chauffeurs as clients – quite simply those with whose work I have a fascination, believing, as I do, that fun should feature prominently in the workplace and with job satisfaction being essential to my well-being.
I’m here for a chat on 01598 740 210 if
- delegating your mundane admin appeals;
- or if collaboration would enable you to actually accomplish those things on your “To Do” list, rather than feeling guilty about persistently neglecting them;
- or to decisively and proactively implement your next project.